Wednesday, February 12, 2014

. . . Presentations

Whether you like and enjoy the process of creating a presentation or you hate it, the fact is they are a reality for pretty much everyone in the business world and beyond.

After getting roped into creating a presentation for a project that I helped to promote, rather than use PowerPoint -- which used to be my go-to app for that sort of thing -- I decided to experiment with a presentation app called Haiku Deck, which was brought to my attention by the mum of a the young man who helped create it.

That is how Haiku Deck became the subject of my most recent Digital Grind Column -- and I thought I would share the "Deck" that I created -- and used -- for the presentation here...  Because Haiku Deck has become my new go-to app for presentations!


Created with Haiku Deck, the free presentation app for iPad


No comments: