Wednesday, June 3, 2009

the Dangers of Hulu

G'day!

I know the title of this post is alarmist but wow, has Hulu eaten up some serious time on me!

I doubt anyone online does not know what Hulu (hulu.com) is - but on the off chance that you do not, it is a website that streams TV right to your computer at no charge. Not just TV - I misspoke there - TV and Movies and other video fare.

Now my excuse is that I am doing research for a column on online television - I just did not realise how large the selection is at Hulu... For instance I missed many of the episodes from the first season of Stargate SG1 - and that is what I have been watching for the most part...

Now I know about the network sites, and obviously Hulu... And I know about Netflix and its online viewing, so I ask you readers, have I missed any?

C

No comments: