Sunday, September 6, 2009

Email Fraud

;
G'day!

The number of emails I have received lately from fraudsters is only exceeded by the number of email messages I have received from readers asking about the email that THEY have been getting from fraudsters... Ah it is a circular hell we are in.

My answer to this problem was to create a short article on Email Fraud that you will find on the main menu of the new gateway page on my site - speaking of which, no I did not delete the eclectic pages that are my home page - I just moved them and replaced the first page with that new and rather plain gateway page.

My reason for doing this has to do with some email I received from an editor who was interested in something I wrote - and who commented that my "home" page should be more descriptive so that it gives an editor an idea of who I am as a person and what my experience and skills are. Well I took that to heart, and created what you now see on the home page... The simple part was intentional I want to point out - but I think it does the job.

The Email Fraud Primer is linked off of the main (gateway) page - let me know what you think of it?

CMBF

No comments: