Monday, September 14, 2009

Associated Content

-
G'day!

Last month I received an email from an aspiring writer who asked me if I thought that the website Associated Content might be a good place to get experience and get published. I was not familiar with that site, so I took a look at it, and I find it interesting.

It appears that its revenue stream is created by selling the content that the writers on its site create. It pays per 1,000 page views at different rates depending upon how much content the writer has created - though I am not clear if it pays for the page views for sites it sells a piece to or not.

I have decided to participate in that site to see how it works IRL - since it is a place I can write about topics I would not write about either for the paper or elsewhere...

If any of you have experience with that site - or others like it - I would really like to hear from you so please email me.

Cheers!

Chris

No comments: